Klockia är auktoriserad återförsäljare av Amazfit & lämnar alltid 1 års garanti. Alla smartklockor från Amazfit skickas i originalask med kvitto & taggar.
The shape of the Amazfit T-Rex Pro is tough and solid with distinct angles. Having passed 15 military-grade tests1, the watch can battle with you through hot deserts, humid rainforests and polar glaciers. Witness endurance that braves the elements with ease.
* The relevant data on this topic comes from the following report H202005252293-01EN-G2. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro is a titanic combination of practicality, strength and comfort.
Hit the Road, and Face Whatever Comes
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro is high-level exploration partner, supporting four Global Navigation SatelliteSystems, 10 ATM water-resistance *2, a blood-oxygen saturation measurement system *3, a weathertracker *4, a sunrise and sunset monitor *4, a current moon phase display *5, a compass and barometricaltimeter, ultra-long 18-day battery life *6 with typical use, and over 100 different sports modes *7.
The four Global Navigation Satellite Systems supported offer rapid positioning with a high-degree of accuracy. No matter where you go, you’ll always know where you are *8.
With a 10 ATM grade, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro is water-resistant to a depth of up to 100 meters *2, so you can surf, swim, or explore the mysterious underwater world together.
In high-altitude areas, every meter you travel upward comes with greater challenges. The Amazfit T-Rex Pro will therefore alert you whenever it detects that you experience major altitude changes *9, and prompt you to take the blood-oxygen saturation test. This test can also be taken whenever you feel uncomfortable, in order to better protect your body.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro features over 100 sports modes *7, and can be used to monitor critical data such as workout heart rate, distance traveled, movement speed, and calories burned in real time for most sports modes, to help you track and improve your athletic performance.
The FirstBeat™ algorithm assesses specialized data such as your maximum oxygen uptake *10, full recovery time and training load, to quantify your accomplishments after each challenge.
Our latest self-developed ExerSense™ workout recognition algorithm automatically recognizes eight sports modes and records corresponding workout data *11.
Keep Your Progress Ticking with Heart Rate Monitoring *12
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro offers 24-hour heart rate monitoring, and is able to provide instant alerts for high heart rate. Heart health is a top priority, and so your Amazfit T-Rex Pro tracks it at all times, and can also record your heart rate variability (HRV) throughout the day, to monitor your stress level. Learning to relax is the first step in protecting your health.
Get Personalized Evaluations with PAI *13
PAI is a health assessment system that uses an algorithm to transform complex information such as heart rate, activity duration, and other health data into a single numerical value unique to each user. The PAI health assessment system supports most workout modes, regardless of time or location, and in addition, also creates a customized health evaluation for each user to offer a personalized user experience.
Understand Your Rest with Sleep Quality Monitoring *14
Sleep quality is essential to health, and so the Amazfit T-Rex Pro serves as your personal sleep assistant. The watch can recognize different sleep states - such as the light, deep and REM sleep stages, as well as daytime naps, and monitors any potential breathing problems during your sleep *15.
The Amazfit T-Rex Pro notifies you of any incoming text messages or calls, scheduled alarms and events, to prevent you from missing any important information. It can also easily control music playback on your mobile phone via Bluetooth, so that you can enjoy your favorite playlists on-the-go.
1. The relevant data on this topic comes from the following report H202005252293-01EN-G2. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
2. In accordance with the GB/T 30106-2013 / ISO 228102010 standard, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro achieves a rating of 10 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 100 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, snorkeling, or non-high-speed watersports. It has passed testing conducted by the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, and the report number is XRX-ESH-P20062174. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. For more information, please visit the support page at support.amazfit.com.
3. SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that has arm-hair or tattoos, and can vary depending on physical characteristics. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
4. Obtaining weather data as well as sunrise and sunset time requires an external connection to the mobile app.
5. Obtaining moon phase data requires setup of the specific watch face.
6. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data. Typical usage scenario Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) is turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 150 messages and is operated for 5 minutes, and the user raises the wrist 30 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. Heavy usage scenario Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring and assisted sleep monitoring are turned on (data recorded every 1 minute), sleep breathing quality is enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 150 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 180 minutes every week. GPS continuous working time 40 hours; turn on GPS recording motion track, turn on heart rate monitoring.
7. See the Sports Mode Table in the Specifications for the full list of 100+ sports modes.
8. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment.
9. When you reach 3,000+ meters, the watch will prompt you to take the blood-oxygen saturation test when you ascend over 400 meters within 24 hours; when you reach 4,000+ meters, it will prompt you to take the test when you ascend over 400 meters within 6 hours.
10. Maximum oxygen uptake detection is only supported in outdoor running mode.
11. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
12. The 24-hour automatic heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the "heart health detection" feature in the app, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; this feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. For abnormally elevated heart rate alerts, when the set alert value is reached and there is no obvious activity in the last 10 minutes, the watch will vibrate. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell. Heart rate measurement cannot be performed while swimming, and the measurement accuracy may be affected by external factors.
13. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
14. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Any sleep period that starts or ends between 10pm-8am will be recorded as night sleep, and if you fall asleep within a 60-minute window at either side of your night sleep period, it will also be recorded as night sleep. Sleep recordings that start or end over 60 minutes outside your night sleep period, and that do not overlap the 10pm-8am timeslot at any point, will be recorded as a nap.
15. Sleep breathing quality monitoring needs to be activated separately.
Jämför produkt Amazfit T-Rex Pro Desert Gray online innan du handlar. Vi har samlat nödvändig information om produkten Amazfit T-Rex Pro Desert Gray i kategorin Amazfit här hos oss.
516 (DXVI) var ett skottår som började en fredag i den julianska kalendern.
Emma eller EMMA kan syfta på: